Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Summer is over.... :(

Well, summer is over for me...as I went back to work this week. I have missed Jackson and Sawyer sooooo much. I miss laying around with them every morning (watching Noggin), reading Jackson stories with him sitting in my lap, playing outside, helping Sugarbaby walk, napping with Sawyer, having play dates with the boys' friends and other things that only a mommy could love. However, now that mommy is back at work, they boys get to spend lots of time with Granna and Koko, who I know they missed this summer. Jackson and Sawyer have both done great this week getting back into our school routine and that makes the transition easier on me. I really do like my job, but I LOVE my babies. I am already looking forward to the fun and memories of next summer!!!

2 comments:

Raising the Rollins' said...

Awe...so sad, isn't it? At least we can suffer through it together! Misery loves company, right??

Matt Rollins said...

Nice! I needed another blog to read :)